But then Liam Kaas-Lentz, stage manager extraordinaire and an awesome person all around, suggested we make a Christmas CD.
Actually what he said was:
I just think the world is a worse place without the following tracks on a H2M Christmas CD:I don't think we're going to get around to doing this... but man, it would be fun.
1) Undine singing "Holly Jolly Christmas"
2) David Chandler reading "Twas The Night Before Christmas"
3) Getting Jonathan WASTED DRUNK and having him karaoke "Jingle Bell Rock"
4) The RAM crew singing Toby Keith's "Blame it on the Mistletoe"
5) The EWLLY ladies singing...well...anything.
6) Jerry rapping "Christmas in Hollis" by Run DMC